Thursday 25 September 2008

Kindness from the other side of the World

Being such a novice blogger there are new aspects and activities of the blogging world that I have yet to discover.


This week I have discovered the generosity and excitement of "The Swap".


Last week an amazing surprise arrived from the other side of the world! I really can't tell you the excitement and gratitude that was felt in our house.






These beautiful notebooks and pencil covers were hand made by the lovely Mel from One Crafty Mumma blog.



The children have been using these all week and were delighted to bring them to school and show their teacher the wonderful surprise they received from Tasmania. Mel has such a lovely blog and writes about her creativity and family life. She amazes me with her energy and obviously has a mind just bursting with ideas and creativity.




I had sent Mel some cotton crocheted dishcloths as she had mentioned that she would like to have some.

No comments: