Friday 12 February 2010

Weaving in the ends........





This is a sneak peek of the reverse side of a project that has been a long time in the making. But I can finally say that it will be finished and soon.

I have loved every part of making this throw. It is a project that evolved rather than one that was planned with any great care. I've never been one for sticking to the rules anyway.

Hopefully I'll be able to post a pic of the completed "Scattered Flower Throw" with more detail about how it was put together in the next week or so.

Before then I have just a few (hundred!) ends to weave in and some embellishment to finish on the edges.

(note to self- Learn to crochet in the ends as you go along!)




5 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

WOW, wow, wow!! That looks so beautiful - the main shade, the pattern, the teeny splashes of colour everywhere. Oh, I really love the bunting style edge too!!
As I said before - beautiful.

dottycookie said...

Oh, that is really really lovely - you clever person! I'm very envious!

Kelly Fletcher said...

Looks great already, all those colours. Love it.

MelMel said...

What a pretty throw, lovely colours!x

Cele said...

Thankyou for the lovely comments.
I'll post a picture of the right side when I get it finished.